Who We Support
Did you know...at Browse ‘N Buy we are actively giving resources to our community every day? Many who donate items to us do so because they know these things will find a good home. What you may not know is how the funds raised at Browse ‘N Buy support the community.
Here are a few examples:
- We continuously donate Legos to Jackson Elementary for their afterschool program and by request of teachers.
- Children’s clothing and toys are given to Turning Point for new mothers.
- We give toiletries to the Jackson Cupboard.
- Diapers upon diapers are donated to One22.
A large portion of the store’s profits support outreach programs such as Lift, St. John’s Hospital, Habitat for Humanity, Good Samaritan Mission, One22, Jackson Cupboard, CLIMB Wyoming, Community Safety Network, and 12-Step Programs. Other donations are sent to the Horse Warriors, Jackson Community Counseling Center, La Gran Familia Mexico Mission, Favorito Cuba Outreach Mission, and Episcopal Emergency Relief and Development.
Most of our donations are made quietly each day and vary from a one-time gift to seasonal campaigns, and others that happen continuously throughout the year. These are just a few of the outreach programs Browse ‘N Buy and St. John’s Episcopal Church support.
Here's a little bit about a few of these nonprofit partners.
- CLIMB Wyoming | An organization that trains and places low-income single mothers in careers that successfully support their families.
- One22 | An organization working to stabilize families in crisis by providing emergency assistance and helping them work towards becoming self-sufficient. Providing assistance to the Latino community and facilitating the integration of Latinos into the greater Jackson Hole Community.
- Jackson Cupboard | Providing essential, nutritious food for community members in need and run solely by volunteer help and donations.
- Community Safety Network | Providing support, advocacy, shelter, and assistance to those affected by domestic violence, sexual assault and stalking.
- 12-Step Programs | Sharing experiences, strength, and hope to solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.
We offer a voucher program that allows clients to purchase clothes to be worn for job interviews, staying warm in winter and more.